Starting in 2021, TMWC will be offering several virtual and in-person Production Workshops. These Workshops will include individual learning sessions, with the below list as possible examples:
- Rigging / Stage Labor
- Safety & Security
- VIP / Enhanced Guest Experiences
- Experiential Activations
- Artist Relations
- Site Operations
- Basic Onsite Carpentry
- Heavy Machinery Certification
Our First TWMC Workshop was a Success!
Located at Germania Insurance Amphitheater inside Circuit of the Americas in Austin, this workshop covered audio, lighting, rigging, backline, video, power, event safety, catering, and ticketing sessions with qualified techs and instructors.
APPLY NOW – We will add you to our wait list for future Workshops.
In the meantime, we encourage you to consider some other training options, including:
- Planning Live Events During COVID-19 – Multiple Workshops, $75-$199 – What Every Producer Should Know & Hiring, Training, and Managing the COVID-19 Compliance Officer – more info: https://theeventally.thinkific.com/
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training – Various Dates, $50 – more info: https://www.bigmarker.com/healtheducationservices/Covid-19-Compliance-Officer-Training
- OSHA 10 / 30 Training (with a focus on the Entertainment Industry) – no courses currently available from our known vendors; we will update this as we find new openings. If you just want a regular OSHA 10 or 30 course, there are multiple options available, such as this one.