Starting in 2021, TMWC will be offering several virtual and in-person Production Workshops. These Workshops will include individual learning sessions, with the below list as possible examples:
- Rigging / Stage Labor
- Safety & Security
- VIP / Enhanced Guest Experiences
- Experiential Activations
- Artist Relations
- Site Operations
- Basic Onsite Carpentry
- Heavy Machinery Certification
Registration for our May 11th – 12th Workshop Now Open!
Cost is $100 for TMWC Members, $125 for Non-Members.
Located at Germania Insurance Amphitheater inside Circuit of the Americas in Austin, this workshop will cover audio, lighting, rigging, backline, video, power, event safety, and other related topics.
APPLY NOW – Space is limited!
We look forward to seeing you at a Workshop in the future!
In the meantime, we encourage you to consider some other training options, including:
- In the Era of COVID: Mental Health for the Entertainment Industry – FREE 1-Day Workshop – March 23rd, 2021 from 11am to 7pm ET. To register, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severe Weather Safety Summit – Tuesday, April 6th, 2021 to Tuesday, April 27, 2021 – FREE to ESA Members. If you’re not a member, it’s $25 to join. More info: https://www.eventsafetyalliance.org/events/2021/2/15/2021-virtual-severe-weather-summit
- COVID Safety: The Audience and Attendees Return – 1 Day Workshop – $125 – Thursday, April 22nd, 2021 from 10am to 6pm ET – more info: https://llltd.events/
- The Principles of Emergency Planning – 1 Day Workshop – $125 – Thursday, May 6th, 2021 from 10am to 6pm ET – more info: https://llltd.events/
- Planning Live Events During COVID-19 – Multiple Workshops, $75-$199 – What Every Producer Should Know & Hiring, Training, and Managing the COVID-19 Compliance Officer – more info: https://theeventally.thinkific.com/
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training – Various Dates in March / April – $50 – more info: https://www.bigmarker.com/healtheducationservices/Covid-19-Compliance-Officer-Training
- OSHA 10 / 30 Training (with a focus on the Entertainment Industry) – no courses currently available from our known vendors; we will update this as we find new openings. If you just want a regular OSHA 10 or 30 course, there are multiple options available, such as this one.